We’ve got you, girl.
Planning a wedding during COVID-19 is tough and we are here to help you find your dress. It’s a crazy time and we have to put the following restrictions in place to protect our staff, you and your family/friends. We will be opening for appointments on June 2nd with limited hours. We will not be taking ANY bridesmaids appointments at this time. If a bridesmaid dress appointment is urgent (wedding this fall/winter), please contact us.
DELICA BRIDAL COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS
Open by appointment only. No walk-ins! Our door will remain locked. When you arrive for your appointment, please call the store and we will let you in. There will only be allowed one “group” allowed in the store at a time.
- As of Feb 1, 2021 due to AHS regulations, we have been advised that brides can only bring TWO guests with them. This also applies to bridesmaids appointments.
- Don’t be alarmed: we will be greeting you with a smile behind the mask that we are wearing. We also ask that you (and your guest) wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will supply you with one. We get it: it is weird, uncomfortable and far from the norm. For now, this is what we have to do in order to protect everyone.
- We will be asking everyone to wash their hands when they arrive and when they leave.
- No touching all of the dresses and accessories please! If you would like to try on a dress, please let your consultant know and your consultant will pull the dress for you. If there are certain dresses that you know that you would like to try on before your appointment, please let us know so we can pre-pull these dresses for you.
- Maximum try-on of 6 gowns.
- Appointments will be scheduled for 1 hour instead of 1.5 hours. This allows us time to clean the room and store in between appointments and disinfect the wedding gowns.
- At this time, there will be no celebratory champagne toast or drinks offered. As always, no outside beverages or food.
- The most obvious: if you have been travelling, are sick or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please do not come in.
We thank you for all being so understanding. We always brag that we have the BEST brides. Things may feel a bit different when you come in, but we are going to do our best to still make sure that you get the experience that you deserve (all while maintaining social distancing!)